An 8 week unforgettable
journey of collaboration
& creativity that will produce
a stunning portrait of your
enchanted self or of a loved one.
It is with delight and excitement that I open the gateways to creating Enchanted Heart Soul Portraits for a few select women (or men) . ( I only do a few of these per year)
This work is something that combines the things I love the most into one premier offer for you.
1.You recieve a unique, one of a kind portrait of yourself surrounded with enchantment, symbols, colors, textures, etc, that are part of your deepest truth and joy.
2. I gather the materials, beads, fabrics, objects that will be part of your portrait, and you can contribute object as well that have meaning to you.
2. We take a 60 day journey together, working closely, in an intensive yet enchanted guided program that will bring your Enchanted Self forward not only in the art, but in your life. See details below.
I know that you are a woman who is contributing so much to the world right now. You have cultivated and refined your soul in so many ways, and done so much for so many. You are creative, artistic, intelligent and oh so generous. I know that you surround yourself with beauty and that your environment is a relfection of your soul. Perhaps you have been going through deep transformation. Perhaps you are celebrating a new life cycle, or a landmark accomplishment. Perhaps you are collecting sacred art for your home or temple, perhaps your home IS your temple. I would love to contribute to the beauty of your life by designing and crafting what I call an Enchanted Heart Soul Portrait for you. I love creating these unique works of art, and do pour my whole heart and soul into them. I have also developed a 60 day program that goes along with the creation of the portrait, as an added bonus to my treasured clients. This program helps me to take a sacred journey with you as I create, get in deeper touch with your higher self, and hopefully, make the journey of creating the portrait an unforgettable, beautiful and extraordinary life experience. I so look forward to collaborating with you.
In loving, enthusiastic anticipation of our work together,
Rhianne Teija NewLahd
1. We will have a preliminary meeting to determine if we are a good fit. This is over the phone or skype, and lasts for 30 minutes.
2. If you decide to go forward with your portrait, we will be entering into an agreement that outlines our mutual commitment to the process. I will spend two months on your portrait, and unless unforeseen circumstances arise, have your portrait ready for you at the end of the two months.
3. I require a 50% non refundable deposit at the beginning of the project. You will choose the size of your portrait and choose from a number of options available. Once this is done, we can write everything down so that we are both crystal clear about what is being created for you.
4. Once our journey begins, I will be sending you a beautiful digital download that includes some lifestyle change suggestions and some guided meditations/creative visualizations for you. I would like you to do the processes suggested for one week before we have our first interview. This is optional, however, the results of the interview and accessing the information that will be most glorious is more likely with a preparation process.
2. We will arrange for a online video call, and you will have already sent in a form that I will send you to fill out after five days of practicing the meditations and following the guidelines. The call will last for approximately 2 hours. If you do not use a computer, we can do the interview by phone.
3. We will play and I will ask lots of questions, learn about you, make notes, and generally, begin to tune into the elements of your portrait.
Some of the questions will include:
a. What colors do you resonate with?
b. What symbols are special to you, for instance, spirals or circles or rainbows
c. What animals are special to you? Birds, peacocks, unicorns, dolphins?
d. Are you more of a mountain person? Tropical ocean person?
e. What gems do you resonate with? What colors do you love?
g. Is there a culture or civilization that you resonate with strongly? A place on the planet? A certain period of time?
4. When our call is complete, I will begin to follow the guidance I receive and start to gather the fabrics, trims, paints, etc, that will be incorporated into your portrait.
5. At the end of the week, we will have another call and I am going to show you what I have been gathering, to make sure that we are in alignment. Based on photographs that you will download to me, I will also begin to sketch out the basis of the portrait, and the way that your symbols or a special environment will be incorporated into the portrait. When we feel in harmony, I will begin to work on the portrait.
6. Sometimes the creative process goes quickly and flows, and I might end up spending 8 or more hours working on it in a day. At other times, there is much contemplation, or waiting for a message to come through, or an element I want to incorporate to show up. I might need to go to some special shops or sales to find a perfect fabric or detail.
7. Once per week, we will have a one hour phone call, and you will have filled out journal pages with prompts that I have sent you. These calls will give me more insight, and keep me in tune with you on many levels, and keep our energies in sync. I can also use this time to ask you questions if I need to, and visa versa. We can also adress any issues or questions that might arise and "play" with the energies of your Enchanted Heart Wisdom.
8. At the end of the two months, we will have a closing interview, talk about the past two months, share our hearts, share the finished portrait, and I can get your insights or last reflections.
10. Your portrait will be carefully packed and sent to you ready to be framed or hung as is. It will be stretched on custom made stretcher bars with a fabric trim self frame, but framing can really make it even more spectacular!
11. You will hang your portrait and have it as a reminder always, of the Enchanted Wise Woman you are, and my prayer is that you and those who love you will delight in your portrait, and that one day , many, many, many years from now, when you pass on to another realm and leave this body, your portrait will be passed on and treasured by a family member or friend.
The costs of purchasing an Enchanted Heart Wisdom Portrait are as follows:
These prices include the portrait, shipping , the 60 day program and all digital downloads, meditations and recorded calls. I have a few extra options that you can choose to add to the basic portrait. (see below)
1.Options- You have the option of having me include family heirlooms such as fabrics, laces, jewels, etc. into the tapestry collages. I can use fabrics from clothing , etc. I do reserve the right to use or not use certain things if they do not feel right for the art.
2.You may have me make a removable woven and beaded necklace for your portrait that you can actually wear. If you choose this option, it will be up to you to carefully remove and replace the necklace. I can not be responsible for any damage that might incur with the removal and replacement. I will do all I can to make sure it is set up in a way that will present the least possibility of difficulty. Add 400 to the overall cost of the portrait
3. Include another person in your portrait. Occasionally, I can include another person in the portrait. (only in a medium or large portrait)
This could be a lover, husband, child or even a beloved animal. ( I will be including symbols in the portrait that might include animals. If so, the animal would not be or portrait quality, but as part of the general back ground of the tapestry, rather than featured. If featured, the animal will have a much greater presence.) Add between 4-800 for this, depending on the size and details involved.
4. I can take the piece to a local framer in Sedona where it can be framed. You will need to speak with the framer and choose your frame. I will work with the framer to make sure the job is done well. No extra charge for my work, add the cost of the frame you choose plus the extra shipping.
I will also create a guided journey that will take us into the place where your Enchanted self can emerge and speak, in fact, I will do this close to the beginning, so that your Enchanted Heart self will really share what SHE wants HER portrait to be like, rather than what your usual self might answer. They might be the same answers, but this process will help us really hone in on the best and highest possible.
Please be sure to view some of my previous portraits, and portraits in progress. I also have original Enchanted Heart Wise Women, Goddesses, Mystics and other magical art I do occasionally for sale. I sell originals as well as paper prints, giclees and cards. Check out my shop here….
with 6 interviews that combine my intuitive guidance work, my Enchanted Heart Wisdom Council tool of transformation, and a journal process that allows you to transcribe the experience from start to completed portrait.